Real Estate Marketer

99.99% Sagada Igorot

Working Ant in Ortigas

Brewed Coffee Addict

Very Personal Blogger

Control Acne with Proactiv Before it Ruins Happy Memories

If Acne had a Facebooka ccount, everyone would automatically be his friend. The good news is that the account can be ignored proactiv-ly before it gets to ruin our day.

Whether we like it or not, we all undergo nightmares caused by acne. Even those whose genes are angry at acne still have memorable events made more memorable by acne.

Acne forms when hormonally triggered sticky sebum combines with skin cells. This results to the clogging of pores and the formation of blackheads and whiteheads.

The bacteria on our skin can get trapped inside the clogged pores and multiply, causing infections under the skin surface. This can lead to inflammation, visible as red, sometimes swollen and sore lesions. Then after two to three weeks, a breakout occurs causing us to scream in front of the mirror.

We try to hide our acne spots by using face power or concealing cream because we do not want our date to ask us what is swelling on top of our nose. Some cover the affected spot by using headbands.

Acne terrorizes not just teenagers. Even those in their 30s and 40s suffer from acne. In the US alone, acne affects more than 60 million people. Among the affected ones, only 10% of them pay their doctors a visit (the other 90% must be thinking that acne never killed anyone).

Experts at Proactiv who have committed to study every angle of this leading concern of humanity have it that acne cannot be cured. However, they say it is manageable.
After coming up with a series of studies, Proactiv has come up with strategic ways on how to control acne before these facilitate unpleasant memories among us. According to Doctors Katy Rodan and Kathie Fields who created Proactiv, the right combination of medicines can lead to an acne-free skin.

The ingredients pointed out to combat acne include benzyl peroxide that kills acne-causing bacteria, glycolic acid and other exfoliating elements that reduce excess oil and dead skill cells, and natural botanicals that soothe the skin. Proactiv combines these to come up with anti-acne kits that can now be found inside the bags of most teenagers in the US. Proactiv  also invented its new Refining Mask that relies on antibacterial sulfur that speeds up the healing process of the skin.

Proactiv is available in the Philippine market to help Filipinos enjoy the day without acne woes. Now Proactiv has just sent you a friend request to be part of you beauty kit- please accept it!

Christian is a Marketing Communications practitioner in Quezon City. He is an Igorot from Sagada, Mountain Province. To get in touch with him, please shoot an email to christianaligonow@gmail.com.


Post a Comment

Contact Me

A bottle of beer?

Ortigas/Cubao/Baguio/La Trinidad

Give me a call

0943.308.5100 (SUN)

Drop me an Email